Pay upfront to create valuable content and reap organic, recurring traffic as your reward for a long time to come.
That’s the aim of SEO-driven content marketing.
But where do you start, what should you be paying, and how do you make it work for your ecommerce business?
In this episode of Shopify Masters, we do a deep dive into the methods used by an entrepreneur who hires a team of freelancers to create content that brings customers to his store through search engines.
Sebastian Bryers is the founder of Ora Organic: plant-based, sustainably sourced, cruelty-free supplements formulated by a Nutrition Council and flavored by an in-house chef.
You only need two or three people to purchase and then the lifetime value of that customer far exceeds what you paid for the article.
Tune in to learn
- How to create a team of writers and how much it’ll cost
- How to hire customer service representatives that will increase your revenue
- Why you should post a picture of you and your team on your home page
Listen to Shopify Masters below…
- Store: Ora Organic
- Social Profiles: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Recommendations: Google Trends, Google Analytics, Jungle Scout, Zendesk (Shopify App), Mailchimp, Recharge (Shopify app), Grow.com
REFERENCE FROM : Shopify